DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why Leaving Hollywood Is Better For Mark Wahlberg

Hey, did you catch the latest scoop on Mark Wahlberg? He's the star of the new rom com 'The Family Plan'. Well, guess what? He might also leave Hollywood for good! That's right. He spilled the beans in an exclusive interview, where he talked to Keltie Knight about his decision and his upcoming movie. Here are some of the highlights from the chat:

Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg {says} "Well, you know the thing is its going travelling the world pursuing acting projects. I mean, I've been producing for quite some time, and the plan is to build a studio here in Navada, so we are very close to that, to getting that happen. We need a tax credit so we can bring a billion dollars worth the business right away. Build a state-of-the-art studio here in Navada. There's so many talented people that live here, but obviously I would say people that will relocate here. So, i would be able to work from home, which has always been the dream and I could never do that in LA. I've lived in LA for 25 years and I probably made five movies there".

- Mark has been feeling unhappy and unfulfilled in Hollywood for a while. He says he wants to spend more time with his wife and four kids, who are growing up fast and need him more than ever to also live a simpler, more meaningful life.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

'The Family Plan' is Produced by Apple Studios and Skydance Media, it stars Mark Wahlberg (who also produces under his production company Municipal Pictures). It is scheduled to be released by Apple TV+ on December 15, 2023.

- Mark shares some behind-the-scenes stories from the movie, like how he accidentally broke Michelle Monaghan nose during a kissing scene, how he got pranked by the kids who played his children, and how he improvised some of the funniest lines in the movie.

- Mark thanks his fans for their support and love over the years, and says he hopes they enjoy 'The Family Plan'. He says he's not ruling out a comeback someday, but for now, is hello to a new chapter in his life.

Uploaded files: