DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Vanderpump Rules' Tom Sandoval Shares Update on His Love Life After Ariana Madix Breakup

Tom Sandoval, one of the stars of the popular reality TV show Vanderpump Rules, has opened up about his love life after his split from longtime girlfriend Ariana Madix. The couple, who had been dating since {2014}, announced their breakup in {August 2023}, citing irreconcilable differences and a lack of compatibility.

In an exclusive interview, Sandoval revealed that he is not looking for a serious relationship right now, but he is enjoying dating and meeting new people. He said that he is focusing on himself and his career, as well as spending time with his friends and co-stars.

"I'm not ready to settle down again anytime soon. I think Ariana and I both realized that we wanted different things in life and we were not on the same page. It was a mutual decision to end things and we are still friends. I wish her nothing but the best," Sandoval said.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Sandoval also shared that he is not in contact with Madix, who has moved on with a new boyfriend, but he has no hard feelings towards her or her new partner. He said that he respects her privacy and hopes that she is happy.

"I don't have any animosity towards Ariana or her new guy. I think it's healthy to move on and find someone who makes you happy. I'm not going to lie, it was hard to see her with someone else at first, but I'm over it now. I'm happy for her and I hope she's happy for me too," Sandoval said.

Sandoval added that he is grateful for the support of his fans and his Vanderpump Rules family, who have been there for him through the ups and downs of his relationship. He said that he is excited for the new season of the show, which will premiere in {October 2023}, and that viewers can expect a lot of drama, romance and fun.

"I love my Vanderpump Rules family. They are like my brothers and sisters. We have been through so much together and we always have each other's backs. The new season is going to be amazing. There are so many twists and turns and surprises. You won't want to miss it," Sandoval said.

Uploaded files: