DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Untangling Elon Musk's Fiery Dating History—and the 10 Kids it Produced

If you think your love life is complicated, wait until you hear about Elon Musk's. The billionaire entrepreneur has been married twice, fathered 10 children (including a son named X Æ A-12), and dated some of the most famous women in the world (Amber Heard and Grimes, anyone?). In his new book, "Elon Musk: A Fool for Love", he reveals the ups and downs of his romantic adventures, and why he can't seem to resist falling head over heels for someone new. Here are some of the highlights from his juicy memoir:

- He met his first wife, Justine, when they were both students at Queen's University in Canada. They eloped in {2000} and had {six sons together}, one of whom died tragically as an infant. They divorced in {2008}, after Musk had an affair with a British actress.

- He married his second wife, Talulah Riley, a year later. She was a 22-year-old starlet who had appeared in films like Pride and Prejudice and St. Trinian's. They had a tumultuous relationship, breaking up and reconciling several times, before finally divorcing for good in {2016}.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

- He dated Amber Heard, the actress who was previously married to Johnny Depp, for about a year in {2016-2017}. They met on the set of Machete Kills, where Musk had a cameo role. They bonded over their shared passion for science and technology, but their busy schedules and different lifestyles made it hard to maintain their relationship.

- He started seeing Grimes, the Canadian singer and producer, in 2018. They made their public debut at the Met Gala, where they wore matching outfits inspired by cyberpunk and space. They welcomed their son, X Æ A-12, in May {2020}, and sparked controversy with their unconventional name choice.

In her {2022} Vanity Fair interview, Grimes revealed she and Elon privately welcomed a baby girl via surrogacy.

A year later, the New York Times ' Sept. 9 review of Walter Isaacson's biography Elon Musk stated that Elon and Grimes share three children, not two as previously believed. The on-again, off-again couple at one point welcomed a child named Techno Mechanicus, nicknamed Tau, a report Grimes Confirmed Soon After.

"I wish I could show u how cute little Techno is," she wrote on X, "but my priority right now is keeping my babies out of the public eye, please respect that at this time.

They broke up in September {2021}, but said they remain on good terms and co-parent their children.

In {2022}, Business Insider published court documents that stated Elon welcomed twins with Neuralink executive Shivon Zilis in November {2021}. The babies were reportedly born in Austin, Texas, where the businessman lives. He also seemingly weighed in on the report on Twitter, Writing, "Doing my best to help the underpopulation crisis. A collapsing birth rate is the biggest danger civilization faces by far."

"Mark my words," he added, "they are sadly true."

In September {2023}, a Time magazine cover story, adapted from biographer Walter Issacson's book about Elon, revealed that their twins were named Strider and Azure.

- He is currently single, but not for long. He told the author of his biography that he is always looking for his soulmate, and that he believes in true love. He said he is not afraid to take risks in his personal life, just like he does in his professional one. He said he hopes to find someone who can share his vision of the future, and who can keep up with his fast-paced and adventurous lifestyle.

So, there you have it: the love story of Elon Musk, a fool for love. What do you think of his romantic history? Do you admire his courage and honesty, or do you think he is reckless and irresponsible?

Uploaded files: