DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tiwa Savage accuses Davido of physical threats, calls Police to Intervene.

The Nigerian music scene is in turmoil as Tiwa Savage, one of the country's most popular singers, has accused her fellow star Davido of physical threats. According to reports, Tiwa Savage called the police to intervene after Davido allegedly threatened to harm her over a dispute involving their mutual friend.

In a document dated January 9, 2024, share first on X, Tiwa Savage stated that Davido threatened to "f**k her up," over her affiliations with his baby mama Sophia Momodu.

She claimed that after she posted a picture of her and Momodu on Instagram, Davido messaged her and lashed out on her.

She said, "On the 23rd of December, I made a post which included myself and Sophia on my Instagram Story, a feature on Instagram, which allows you to put up a post for 24 hours post, and Mr. Adeleke send messages to my manager, who is also a part of his management team, that I shouldn't worry and should never say a word to him, and that I was taunting him, uttering very disrespectful malicious and derogatory words to my person."

She added that she responded to, "Mr. David Adeleke's messages and told him not to reach out to me especially as I feel like I have been there for him and his daughter Iamde and more importantly when he lost his son."

Davido has no right to threaten me or anyone else. He should respect himself and leave me alone. I have reported him to the police, and I will not tolerate any more harassment from him or anyone."

Going further, Tiwa Savage stated that after their exchange, she received texts and phone calls from mutual connections, asking her what she did to offend Davido. According to her statement, the mutuals stated that the singer was upset that she was friends with his estranged baby mama.

"He is also painting the exchange to look like I was the aggressor. He has also told our mutual connections to warn me to be careful in Lagos because he was going to f**k me up," she said.

"This is beginning to feel like some form of online and offline harassment not just to me, but also members of my team," she added.

Davido has not responded to the allegations yet, but his fans have been divided over the issue. Some have expressed support for Tiwa Savage, while others have accused her of lying and trying to tarnish Davido's reputation. The controversy has sparked a debate about the role of women in the male-dominated music industry and the need for more respect and protection for female artists.

This comes after it was noticed by fans that the two Afrobeats artistes unfollowed each other on Instagram. After that, her ex-husband, Teebillz called Davido out on social media numerous times, on claims that Davido disrespected his family. Teebillz stressed that he was done trying to settle their matters behind closed doors and will "teach Davido a lesson."

Uploaded files: