DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tinubu Forged Certificate Saga: Peter Obi rejects Atiku's invitation

Atiku, Obi File Appeals Challenging PEPC Judgment Upholding Tinubu's  Victory - Tekedia

One of the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has revealed that Tinubu might have forged the certificate of a black American.

Kalu Kalu revealed this during a press conference today regarding the ongoing legal tussle between Atiku Abubakar and President Bola Tinubu in the United States.

Kalu, addressing journalists, unveiled a document released by Chicago State University (CSU), saying the document suggests that Tinubu may have allegedly forged the certificate of another person.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Atiku Abubakar initiated the lawsuit against President Bola Tinubu over the authenticity of Tinubu’s academic record at Chicago State University (CSU). Tinubu had opposed the release of these documents, claiming a breach of his privacy, but the court ruled otherwise.

The presidential candidate of the labour party, Peter Obi has turned down the request by his counterpart in the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar to join him in the ongoing battle against president Bola Tinubu.

Daily post reports that the former Vice President had during an international press conference in Abuja on Thursday, urged Obi and Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People Party, NNPP, to join his fight for 

Justice. This is coming on the heels of the controversy surrounding president Tinubu’s certificate which Atiku obtained from the Chicago State University, CSU.

Atiku, who alleged that Tinubu  forged the certificate he submitted to the 

Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, made it clear on Thursday that he intended to employ the academic records provided by 

CSU as part of his litigation against the president in the Supreme Court. 

It is for these reasons that commendation must be given to David Hundeyin, an independent journalist whose extraordinary work and those of many more young people like him has become a source of inspiration. Special thanks must be given to the millions of Nigerian youths and citizen journalists too who continue to put out the truth online even when no one is listening. Indeed, the price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance. 

They have put the country first in their firm commitment to unravel the truth and hold leaders accountable. This gives me the hope that we have worthy partners in the struggle to reclaim the country we call home.

This quest is not for or about Atiku Abubakar. The people look up to us as leaders to respect these rules and, where necessary, to defend them. This is what brings us here.

It is a quest for the enthronement of truth, morality, and accountability in our public affairs. In line with this, therefore, I am calling on all well-meaning Nigerians, leaders of thought, our religious leaders, our traditional leaders, our community leaders, our political leaders, and in particular, Governor Peter Obi of the Labour Party and Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of the NNPP and, the leaders of every political party in Nigeria, and, indeed, every single person who loves this country, as I do, and who wishes nothing but the best for the country, as I do, to join me in this campaign to enshrine probity, accountability and the basic principles of justice, morality and uprightness in our country and in our government. This is a task for each and every one of us.

Thank you for listening. May God bless you, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.