DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa

Congratulations to Cyril Ramaphosa. He is the new man that will take South Africa to the mountain-top. He becomes the leader of the ruling party, ANC, and that means he will be the next President of South Africa.

After an acrimonious but well-planned congress of South Africa’s ruling African National Congress, ANC, the Vice President of the country, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been elected the new leader of the party. Of the over 4800 delegates who voted in the congress, tainted by allegations of vote-buying and rigging, 2,440 voted for the 65-year-old businessman to edge out his closest rival, Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, 68, an ex-wife of incumbent, Jacob Zuma. (PR News)

There is nothing more to say than Cyril is the anointed to save South Africa. I spent time in Langa, a city near Cape Town, I saw one of the lowest points in Africa. But few miles apart, in Cape Town, I saw one of the finest cities in Africa. Bridging that inequality in South Africa through well-being (market-driven) economic programs will be catalytic.