DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Reba McEntire Shares Rare Insight into Relationship with Boyfriend Rex Linn.

Reba McEntire is one of the most successful country singers of all time, with a career spanning over four decades. Rex Linn is a veteran actor who has appeared in many movies and TV shows, such as CSI: Miami and Better Call Saul. But did you know that they first met on the set of a movie in 1991?

The movie was The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw, a western sequel starring Kenny Rogers as the legendary gambler Brady Hawkes. Reba played a saloon singer named Burgundy Jones, who helps Brady in his quest to win a poker tournament. Rex played a bounty hunter named Charlie, who is after Brady for a crime he didn't commit.

The movie was filmed in Tucson, Arizona, and Reba and Rex had a few scenes together. They hit it off right away and became friends, but nothing romantic happened at the time. They both went on to have other relationships and marriages, but they stayed in touch over the years.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

In 2020, they reconnected in a surprising way. Reba was looking for someone to go out with after her divorce from Narvel Blackstock in 2015 and her split from Anthony "Skeeter" Lasuzzo in 2019. "Rex texted me and said, 'You're coming to LA? Let's have dinner,'" Reba recalled in an interview published Oct. 10. "I don't know what it was about it….I wanted to get in to see Rex so bad I could hardly stand it. We were inseparable."

They had their first date in January 2020, just before the pandemic hit. They had a great time and felt an instant connection. They continued to see each other and talk on the phone every day, even when they had to quarantine separately due to COVID-19.

Reba McEntire fell in love during the pandemic, and it wasn’t by spending time together. The Country Music Hall of Fame member, who is dating CSI: Miami star Rex Linn, reveals that their relationship actually began while they were apart, by talking on the phone.

They finally made their relationship public in October 2020, when Reba posted a photo of them on Instagram with the caption "Fun in MT with my Sugar Tot!!!" Rex also shared a photo of them on his account with the caption "Had a fantastic dinner with this Oklahoma girl. Tater Tots and Ketchup included."

Reba McEntire gushed over her boyfriend Rex Linn and explained how he helped her grieve after her mother passed away in 2020.

Since then, they have been inseparable and have shared many sweet moments on social media. They have also supported each other's careers and attended events together, such as the CMA Awards and the Kennedy Center Honors.

Reba has opened up about their love story in several interviews, saying that Rex is "very supportive", "very considerate", and "a lot of fun". She also said that they have a lot in common, such as their love for music, movies, animals, and nature.

Rex has also gushed about Reba, saying that she is "an amazing woman" who makes him laugh every day. He also said that they have a "very strong bond" and that he feels "very blessed" to have her in his life.

Reba and Rex are proof that love can find you at any age and any stage of your life. They are also proof that sometimes, fate brings you back to the person you were meant to be with all along.

Uploaded files: