DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Popular Actor Fabian Adeoye Lojede forays into Energy Sector.

Hey, have you heard the news? Fabian Adeoye Lojede, the famous actor who starred in some of the most popular movies and TV shows in Africa, has just made a huge move into the energy sector. He has partnered with a leading renewable energy company to provide clean and affordable electricity to millions of people across the continent. This is a big deal, because Africa is facing a lot of challenges with climate change and energy access. Many people still rely on fossil fuels, which are harmful to the environment and expensive to buy. Fabian wants to change that, and he has the vision and the resources to make it happen. He is not only an actor, but also an activist, a philanthropist, and a businessman. He cares deeply about the future of Africa and its people, and he is using his fame and influence to make a positive impact.

According to the Actor, Activist & Philanthropist Fabian Adeoye Lojede "I've always believed in harnessing the power of solar technology to address our power challenges in Africa," expressed Lojede. "With TNL and LithTech, I'm confident that we can bring a positive change to the energy landscape of Nigeria and Africa."

"TNL's reputation for distributing top-notch technology products makes them the perfect partner for us in Nigeria and across Africa," added Leo Liu, International Sales Director at LithTech Global. "We're looking forward to a successful launch and long-term collaboration."

LithTech's innovative solar solutions will take center stage at the upcoming Lagos International Trade Fair, scheduled to be held at Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, from November 3 to November 12, 2023. The event will feature live demonstrations, interactive sessions, and a signing ceremony between LithTech and TNL.

TNL Africa holds the distribution rights for LithTech products and solutions across Africa excluding South Africa. The company has offices in Johannesburg South Africa and Lagos Nigeria, and is the brainchild of Kehinde Olaleye who also serves as the Deputy Managing Director. The company is already in talks with major cell tower providers to provide cost-effective and cleaner energy solutions to their base stations across Africa.

I think this is awesome, and I can't wait to see what he does next. What do you think? Do you support Fabian's initiative? Let us know in the comments below!

Uploaded files: