DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My strategy in BBNaija house was just being original, says Alex

If you watched the third season of Big Brother Naija, you would remember Alex as one of the most vibrant and outspoken housemates. She was known for her dance moves, her sense of humor, and her loyalty to her friends. But what was her strategy to survive in the game and win the hearts of the viewers? she reveals the secret behind her personality and performance in the show.

Alex says that she did not have any specific plan or strategy when she entered the BBNaija house. She just wanted to be herself and enjoy the experience. She says that she did not pretend to be someone else or act differently to impress anyone. She was just original and authentic.

"I did not have any strategy. I just went there to have fun and be myself. I did not think of what people would say or how they would vote. I just did what I felt like doing and what made me happy. I did not fake anything or try to manipulate anyone. I was just original," she says.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Alex believes that being original is the best way to succeed in life and in any competition. She says that people can sense when someone is being real or fake, and they appreciate honesty and sincerity. She says that being original also helps to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict, because you do not have to lie or cover up anything.

"Being original is very important because it makes you stand out from the crowd. People will love you for who you are and not for who you pretend to be. Being original also saves you a lot of stress and trouble, because you do not have to worry about what people think or say about you. You just have to be yourself and be happy," she says.

Alex advises anyone who wants to participate in BBNaija or any other reality show to be original and not copy anyone else. She says that each person has something unique and special to offer, and they should showcase their talents and skills without fear or inhibition. She says that being original will make them memorable and likable, both by the viewers and by their fellow housemates.

"My advice to anyone who wants to go for BBNaija or any other show is to be original. Do not try to be like someone else or do what someone else did. Just be yourself and do your best. Show the world what you can do and what you are passionate about. Being original will make you shine and win," she says.

Uploaded files: