DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My marriage is sweeter than what you see online - Regina Daniels

Hello. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying life. Today, I want to share with you something very personal and important to me. It's about my marriage with Ned Nwoko, the love of my life.

You may have seen some pictures and videos of us on social media or read some news and gossip about our relationship. Some people may think that we are just showing off, or that we are not happy, or that we have some hidden agenda. But I'm here to tell you the truth: my marriage is sweeter than what you see online.

Yes, you heard me right. Sweeter than what you see online. Because what you see online is only a fraction of our love story. You don't see the behind-the-scenes moments, the intimate conversations, the laughter, the support, the respect, the trust, the understanding, the sacrifices, the compromises, the challenges, the growth, and the joy that we share every day.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

You don't see how he treats me like a queen, how he spoils me with gifts and surprises, how he listens to me and values my opinions, how he encourages me and inspires me, how he protects me and defends me, how he respects me and honors me, how he loves me and cherishes me.

You don't see how I treat him like a king, how I appreciate him and admire him, how I support him and follow him, how I learn from him and grow with him, how I comfort him and care for him, how I respect him and honor him, how I love him and cherish him.

You don't see how we complement each other, how we understand each other, how we communicate with each other, how we trust each other, how we forgive each other, how we pray for each other, how we work together, how we play together, how we dream together.

You don't see all these things because they are not for public consumption. They are for our eyes only. They are our secrets. They are our treasures. They are our blessings. And we are grateful to God for them.

So don't judge us by what you see online. Don't believe everything you hear or read. Don't compare us to others. Don't envy us or hate us. Don't pity us or mock us. Just celebrate us and wish us well. Because we are happy. We are in love. We are blessed.

And our marriage is sweeter than what you see online.

Uploaded files: