DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lonnie Rashid Lynn Hints on Future Engagement to Girlfriend Jennifer Hudson

Common and Jennifer Hudson have indeed been open about their relationship, which has been blossoming since they first sparked dating rumors in 2022, cheekily confirmed their romance when Common appeared as guest on The Jennifer Hudson Show in January .. The two have known each other for years and have worked together on various projects, including the film "Breathe".

Common has expressed his admiration for Hudson, highlighting her intelligence, talent, and down-to-earth nature. He has mentioned that seeing her happy makes him happy, and he feels grateful for their relationship. Hudson has also shared positive sentiments, stating that "everything is wonderful" in their romance.

The Actor/Rapper couldn't help but gush over his lady love, even hinting that there may be wedding bells in their future.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

"If I'm going to get married, it's to her," Common said during July 15 appearance on "The Breakfast Club". "That's simple as that."

And the show's co-host Charlamagne tha God couldn't help but point out how contented the 52-year-old looked as he talked about Jennifer.

"This is definitely—with all due respect to all the women I've dated 'cause it's all love—but this is a really healthy and beautiful relationship," Common add on. "When you're with somebody who's from where you're from, it's a different kind of connection, too. "

He noted that he and the Oscar winner are not only both from Chicago, but that he feels they're from the same place spiritually and as people—something he feels has made their relationship stronger.

"I'm in a relationship that is with one of the most beautiful people I've met in life," Lonnie Rashid Lynn—said. "She's smart, she loves God, she has something real down to earth about her. She's talented."

And while he didn't mention Jennifer by name during the interview, the "Wise Up" singer—who shares daughter Omoye Assata Lynn, 27, with ex Kim Jones—did drop several hints that could only be about the 42-year-old.

"I set my standard kind of high," he joked. "She had to have an EGOT. She had to win an Oscar on her first movie. She had to get her own talk show."

And when it comes to his romance with Jennifer Hudson—who like him is a recipient of the coveted Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony—he add on, "This relationship is a happy place for me."

Their relationship has been marked by public appearances and mutual support, making them one of the most talked-about couples in recent times. It's clear that they share a deep connection and mutual respect for each other.

Uploaded files: