DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lionel Richie Shares awareness on his Daughter & Granddaughter.

The Richie family is basking in the joy of a new addition to their lineage with the arrival of baby Eloise, daughter to Sofia Richie and her husband Elliot Grainge. At two months old, Eloise has already become the center of attention and a source of immense happiness for her grandparents, including the music legend Lionel Richie.

Sofia Richie, who has stepped into motherhood, seems to be embracing this new chapter of her life with open arms. She has shared glimpses of her journey with her followers, documenting the precious moments with her daughter and husband. The couple welcomed Eloise on May 20, 2024, and since then, their lives have been a whirlwind of love, care, and adorable baby photos. which she later described on Instagram as the "best day" of her life.

Lionel Richie, a proud grandfather, has expressed his delight and shared updates on the well-being of his daughter & granddaughter. The arrival of Eloise has added a new layer of joy to the Richie family's dynamic, and Lionel's fans are thrilled to see him in this new role.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

"My baby just had a baby," Lionel at the Grammy Museum's screening of The Greatest Night in Pop Aug. 5, adding that he's "having a ball" with his 2-month-old granddaughter. Lionel can't help but tease Sofia during her first few months of parenthood,now that the tables have turned,

@Lionel Richie "I get to say, 'Oh, you're sleeping timetable is off, hm?'" the American Idol judge joked. "As a parent, you have to go for it."

Obviously he won't be telling Sofia, "I told you so," he might give her an, "I'm glad to see you're sweatin' it."

Jokes aside, it's safe to say Lionel is loving this era with his family. As he noted, "It's great."

Sofia has been quite private about her family life, but the snippets she shares reveal a content and fulfilled mother. From celebrating Eloise's two-month birthday with a cute cupcake to dressing her in chic outfits, Sofia is thoroughly enjoying the moments that come with being a new parent.

The Richie family's journey with baby Eloise is just beginning, and it's filled with love, laughter, and the occasional serenade from Lionel himself, no doubt. As they navigate this new adventure, one thing is certain: Eloise has brought an abundance of happiness and has been right where she belongs – in the loving arms of her family.

Uploaded files: