DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kim Kardashian reveals Secret Tattoo after Vowing to never get One.

You won't believe what Kim Kardashian just revealed on her Instagram story! She has a secret tattoo that she got back in 2021, and it's in a very unusual place. It's an infinity symbol, and it's on the inside of her lip! How cool is that?

Giving the backstory, Kim said, "The night of SNL, when I hosted SNL, me and my friends all got matching tattoos, and everyone got them on their hands. I was like if there's not a shot, I will get a tattoo.". She also said that she chose the lip because it's hidden and only she knows about it. She said that she doesn't regret getting it, and that it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would.

She stated that she had it so well hidden that sometimes she forgets that she has the tattoo until she's flossing.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Back in 2009 in an iconic moment, when asked if she had any tattoos by popular TV host Wendy Williams, Kim said, "Honey, would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?" indicating she didn't have any tattoos, nor did she plan to get any. Now, she's got one.

After denying for years that she would ever get a tattoo, Kim Kardashian revealed she secretly got inked. During a new episode of The Kardashians, which started streaming on Thursday, November 9, Kim, 43, unveiled her tattoo to the cameras. “Something you don’t know about me,” she said before showing the inside of her lip.

Kim has always said that she would never get a tattoo, but it seems like she changed her mind. Maybe she was inspired by her sister Kendall, who also has a lip tattoo that says "meow". Or maybe she just wanted to do something fun and spontaneous. Either way, we think it's awesome that Kim has a secret tattoo that shows her personality and style. What do you think of Kim's lip tattoo? Would you ever get one?

Uploaded files: