DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jada Pinkett-Smith reveals Chris Rock previously asked her on a Date.

The Girls Trip star dropped another revelation and said the comedian once tried to romance her after hearing rumblings of marital strife.

You won't believe what Jada Pinkett-Smith has just revealed. The actress and host of the popular Facebook Watch show spilled some tea about her past dating life, and it involves none other than Chris Rock!

According to Jada, the comedian and actor once asked her out on a date, but she turned him down because she was already in a relationship with fresh prince Will Smith. ""I think every summer all the reports would come out that me and Will were getting a divorce," Jada told in an interview published Oct. 11. "And this particular summer, Chris, he thought that we were getting a divorce. So he called me and basically he was like, 'I'd love to take you out.' And I was like, ‘What do you mean?' He was like, 'Well, aren't you and Will getting a divorce?' I was like, 'No. Chris, those are just rumors.' He was appalled. And he profusely apologized and that was that." ."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Jada said that Chris was very respectful and didn't push the issue. She also said that she admires his work and thinks he's hilarious. She said that she and Will are still friends with Chris and his ex-wife, Malaak Compton-Rock, and that there's no hard feelings between them.

Jada said that she decided to share this story because she wanted to show that celebrities are just like regular people who have dating struggles and awkward moments. She said that she hopes her fans can relate to her and learn from her experiences. She also said that she's grateful for her marriage with Will and that they have overcome many challenges together.

Jada ended the episode by saying that she loves Chris Rock as a friend and a colleague, but she's happy that she chose Will as her partner. She said that they have a strong bond and a beautiful family, and that they're looking forward to celebrating their anniversary next year.

Uploaded files: