DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Improve Your Site ABOUT ME Page

This is very simple: the most important page on your website which could move sales is the ABOUT ME page. For new websites, that is one of the most important pages people look at. In Nigeria, before some people can open their wallets, they want to have an idea of the people behind the company. Or simply, know the firm. If you do not have an ABOUT ME page, get one today. 

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

For me, if you have a business and you do not want to reveal who you are, I consider it that you are not proud of your product. Sure, as your business expands, there is a time it becomes big that you do not need ABOUT ME page [yes, everyone knows about you]. But at the onset, please add ABOUT ME page. Adding one would not hurt you.

What if there was a page on your site that could drive more sales, registrations, and subscribers, but right now you're ignoring it? That page is your ‘About Me’ page.

When you look at Google Analytics, most likely it's one of the top 10 pages on your site (It was for me). And if your 'About Me' page isn’t built to drive ROI… then it isn’t driving you any ROI.

Does your about me page have a CTA (call to action)?