DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hugh Jackman and wife divorce after 27 years of marriage

Hey, everyone. I have some sad news to share with you today. Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness have announced that they are divorcing after 27 years of marriage. This is a huge shock to me and I'm sure to many of you as well. They seemed like such a perfect couple, always supportive of each other and their kids, Oscar and Ava. They met on the set of an Australian TV show in 1995 and tied the knot a year later. They have been through a lot together, including Deborra's struggles with infertility and Hugh's battles with skin cancer. They also faced constant rumors about Hugh's sexuality, which they always denied and laughed off. They were one of the few Hollywood couples that seemed to have a strong and lasting bond.

But apparently, things were not as rosy as they appeared. According to a joint statement they released, they have been living apart for some time and have decided to end their marriage amicably. They said they still love each other deeply and will remain friends and co-parents to their children. They also asked for privacy and respect during this difficult time.

I don't know about you, but I'm heartbroken by this news. Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness were one of my favorite celebrity couples. They always looked so happy and in love, whether they were walking the red carpet, attending charity events, or just hanging out at home. They also seemed to have a lot of fun together, joking around and teasing each other in interviews and on social media. They were not afraid to show their affection for each other, even after so many years of marriage. They were an inspiration to me and many others who believe in true love.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I hope they can find peace and happiness in their separate lives, but I also hope they can reconcile someday. Maybe they just need some time apart to figure things out. Maybe they can work on their issues and rekindle their spark. Maybe they can realize that they are better together than apart. Maybe I'm just being naive and hopeful, but I can't help it. I love them both and I want them to be happy.

What do you think about this news? Are you as shocked and saddened as I am? Do you think they can get back together?

Uploaded files: