DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Having my kids made me more human - Kizz Daniel on fatherhood

Kizz Daniel is a Nigerian singer and songwriter who has been making waves in the music industry since his debut in 2014. He is known for his catchy tunes, smooth vocals and versatile style. But he is also a proud father of two adorable twins, Jelani and Jalil, who were born in May 2021.

Kizz Daniel opens up about his journey into fatherhood and how it has changed him as a person and as an artist. He shares his joys, challenges and lessons learned along the way. He also reveals his plans for the future and how he balances his career and family life.

Kizz Daniel says that becoming a father was one of the best things that ever happened to him. He says that he always wanted to have children, but he never expected to have twins. He describes the moment he found out as a "miracle" and a "blessing".

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

"I was so happy and excited when I heard the news. I couldn't believe it. I felt like God had given me a double portion of grace and favor. I was overwhelmed with gratitude and love," he says.

He admits that fatherhood was not easy at first, especially since he had to deal with the pandemic and the lockdowns that affected his work and travel plans. He says that he had to adjust to a new routine and lifestyle and learn how to take care of his babies.

"It was challenging, but also rewarding. I had to be more responsible, more patient, more attentive and more caring. I had to sacrifice some things, like sleep, privacy and time for myself. But I didn't mind, because I knew it was worth it. I enjoyed every moment I spent with my kids, watching them grow, play, smile and laugh," he says.

He adds that fatherhood has also made him more human, more empathetic and more compassionate. He says that he has learned to appreciate life more, and to value the things that matter most.

"Fatherhood has taught me a lot of things. It has taught me to be more grateful, more humble, more generous and more kind. It has taught me to love unconditionally, to forgive easily, to support others and to inspire them. It has taught me to be a better man, a better son, a better brother, a better friend and a better partner," he says.

He also says that fatherhood has influenced his music in a positive way. He says that he has become more creative, more expressive and more authentic in his songs. He says that he wants to use his music as a platform to share his story, his message and his vision with the world.

"My music is a reflection of who I am and what I feel. It is also a way of communicating with my fans, my family and my kids. I want them to know me better, to understand me better and to relate to me better. I want them to feel what I feel, to see what I see and to dream what I dream," he says.

He reveals that he is working on a new album that will showcase his growth as an artist and as a father. He says that the album will feature songs that are inspired by his kids, his love life and his experiences. He says that the album will be a mix of different genres, such as afrobeat, pop, R&B and soul.

"I'm very excited about this album. It's going to be different from anything I've done before. It's going to be more personal, more intimate and more meaningful. It's going to be a gift to my fans, my family and my kids. It's going to be something they can enjoy, appreciate and cherish for a long time," he says.

He also shares his plans for the future and how he hopes to achieve them. He says that he wants to continue making music that will touch people's hearts and souls. He says that he wants to collaborate with other artists who share his vision and passion. He says that he wants to perform on bigger stages and reach wider audiences.

"I have big dreams and big goals. I want to make an impact in the world with my music. I want to make people happy, make people dance, make people cry, make people think and make people change. I want to make history with my music," he says.

But above all, he says that he wants to be a good father to his kids. He says that he wants to give them the best life possible, provide for their needs, protect them from harm, educate them well and guide them right.

"I want to be there for them always, in good times and bad times. I want to be their role model, their mentor, their hero and their friend. I want to be their father," he says.

Uploaded files: