DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chike releases single 'Man Not God' ahead the release of his third album

Chike, the Nigerian singer with a voice that resonates with the soul of RnB, folk, and indigenous Igbo influences, has graced the music scene with his latest single 'Man Not God'. This release comes as a precursor to his highly anticipated third album, 'Son Of Chike', and it's already stirring the hearts of his fans and music enthusiasts alike.

'Man Not God' is not just a song; it's a spiritual journey encapsulated in melody. Drawing inspiration from Celestine Ukwu's classic 'Ife Si Na Chi', Chike delves into the realms of introspection and faith. The single serves as a powerful anthem that emphasizes humility and the recognition of a higher power's sovereignty over our lives. It's a reminder that despite our efforts to control our destinies, there's a divine influence that shapes our paths.

The acoustic richness of the song, paired with Chike's hauntingly soulful vocals, creates an intimate atmosphere that invites listeners to reflect on their personal journeys. It's a ballad that speaks to the core of human experience, questioning the role of man's will against the backdrop of divine orchestration.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 15 (Sept 9 – Dec 7, 2024) has started registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Chike's approach to this single is a testament to his growth as an artist and a human being. He shares, "I came to believe over time that my journey, not just as an artist but as a person, depends on God's say-so. Man tries to play God, maybe to attain a certain level of finality, but I have come to see that the will of man is inconsequential after events play out, and I see how far away from man's will they go."

The single 'Man Not God' is a bold statement in the landscape of Nigerian music, where Chike continues to carve a niche for himself with his distinctive sound and profound lyrical content. As we await the full experience of 'Son of Chike', this single stands as a beacon of Chike's artistic philosophy and his commitment to producing music that not only entertains but also enlightens.

For those who have yet to listen to 'Man Not God', it's available across various platforms, and its lyric video can be found on popular music sites. It's a piece that promises to resonate with listeners long after the last note fades, leaving an indelible mark on the canvas of Nigerian music. Chike's journey continues, and it's one that promises to be as soulful as it is divine.

Uploaded files: