DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chelsea Handler Debuts New Boyfriend Over a Year After Jo Koy Breakup

Chelsea Handler has a new love interest, and she is not shy about showing him off. The funny lady took to Instagram on Tuesday to post a cozy picture of herself and her beau, who has not been publicly identified yet. In the photo, the man is holding Handler close and Chelsea planting a kiss on his cheek, while she smiles happily. Handler captioned the post with a simple heart emoji and caption on image, letting the image speak for itself.

The comedian, who is known for her outspoken and irreverent humor, has been hinting at her relationship for a while. She recently shared a video of herself dancing with a mystery man and joked that she was "auditioning for the Bachelorette". She also posted a photo of herself holding hands with someone, writing "This is my first time dating in a while. I'm very excited."

Handler has been open about her dating life in the past, and has dated several celebrities, including rapper 50 Cent, hotelier Andre Balazs, and TV host Ted Harbert. She has also written several books about her experiences, such as Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea and Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. However, she has also expressed her desire to find a serious partner and settle down.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

"I'm ready to find my person," she said in a magazine in 2022. "I've learned to be comfortable by myself and I think that's important for everybody to do. But I would like to find somebody who really suits me and who really fits into my life."

It seems like Handler may have found that person, or at least someone who makes her happy. Fans and friends were quick to congratulate her on her new romance, leaving supportive comments on her Instagram post. "So happy for you," wrote actress Jennifer Aniston. "You deserve all the love," added singer Demi Lovato. "He's a lucky guy," commented comedian Whitney Cummings.

Uploaded files: