DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Celebrating Love: Blac Chyna and Derrick Milano's First Anniversary

Love was certainly in the air as Blac Chyna, also known as Angela White, and her boyfriend Derrick Milano marked their first year together. The couple, who have kept their relationship relatively private, decided to share their joy with the world on this special occasion.

Angela took to Instagram to express her feelings, reflecting on "a year of pure magic and joy" with Derrick. She thanked him for showing her the true meaning of love and for his unwavering support and friendship. Her heartfelt message was accompanied by a reel of photos and videos that captured the essence of their time together, from candid moments to public appearances.

"Reflecting on a year of pure magic and joy with you, my dearest Derrick," Chyna wrote in an Instagram post on May 27. "Your love, support, and friendship have filled my life with light and warmth."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Thanking him for showing her "the meaning of true love," the 36-year-old added, "Here's to countless more years of love and togetherness. I cherish you always."

Alongside the sweet note, Chyna who debuted her romance with Milano in September 2023—also shared a reel of photos and videos documenting their time together, including a few cute snaps of the rapper, 30, cuddling her hairless cat, Riley.

Derrick, not one to shy away from public declarations, reciprocated the love on social media, emphasizing how much he values every moment with Angela. He expressed his eagerness for their future together, hinting at a lifetime of happiness and growth.

Milano made sure to give his girl a shoutout on their special day too, commenting that he loves her "so much" under the post.

"I swear every moment with you I value & enjoy!" he continued. "If this is what a year with you feels like I can't wait for the infinite future years with you."

Derrick expresses himself to Angela White —who shares son King Cairo Stevenson, 11, with Ex Tyga, and daughter Dream Kardashian, 7, with ex Rob Kardashian.

The celebration was not just about their relationship but also Angela's personal milestones. Earlier this year, she celebrated 16 months of sobriety, a journey that Derrick has supported her through. Angela shared a video showcasing 16 sticky notes from Derrick, each with an encouraging message for every month of her sobriety, highlighting the couple's support for each other not just in romance, but in personal growth and well-being.

This anniversary is a testament to their love and commitment, showing that despite the challenges that come with a life in the spotlight, genuine affection and mutual support can create a bond that is both inspiring and aspirational.

As fans and followers, we can only wish them more years filled with love, joy, and the magic that they've found in each other. Here's to Blac Chyna and Derrick Milano, may their love continue to flourish in the years to come. Happy anniversary!

Uploaded files: