DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bobby Berk Leaving Queer Eye After Season 8.

Bobby Berk, one of the stars of the hit show Queer Eye, has revealed that he will be leaving the show after the completion of season eight. The interior design expert shared the news on his official website, where he wrote a heartfelt message to his fans and co-stars. He said that he was grateful for the opportunity to transform people's lives and homes, and that he had learned a lot from his fellow Fab Five members. He also said that he was ready for a new chapter in his career, and that he had some exciting projects in the works.

"Although my journey with Queer Eye is over, my journey with you is not. You will be seeing more of me very soon."

In his social media message to fans, Bobby, who serves as the interior design expert, reflected on his time on the Emmy-winning series.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

"The love that I have received from you all over the last 6 years has been absolutely surreal," he shared. "You have tuned in and been dedicated fans and together we were able to share the healing powers of design. I learned from you all about kindness, love and acceptance and that has changed my life for the better."

"The way you have embraced me and accepted me for who I am is something that l will truly carry with me for the rest of my life," he continued. "Throughout these years, you, the die-hard fans of Queer Eye, have all shared so many stories with me about how the show has touched your lives, and I could not be more grateful to each and every one of you for being brave enough to share your experiences."

He thanked Netflix, the producers, and the crew for their support and friendship, and said that he would always cherish the memories and experiences he had on Queer Eye. He ended his post by saying that he hoped to inspire people to be themselves and to follow their dreams, and that he would always be a part of the Queer Eye family.

Uploaded files: