DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Blac Chyna Marks One Year of Sobriety With Subtle Nod to Daughter Dream and Son King

Blac Chyna, the model and entrepreneur, celebrated a major milestone in her life: one year of being sober. She shared a heartfelt message on her Instagram account, thanking her fans for their support and acknowledging the positive impact that sobriety has had on her personal and professional life. She also gave a subtle shout-out to her two children, Dream and King, who have been her motivation and inspiration throughout her journey.

Blac Chyna, whose real name is Angela Renée White, has been open about her struggles with substance abuse in the past. She revealed in an interview last year that she started using drugs when she was a teenager, and that she became addicted to cocaine and alcohol. She said that she used drugs to cope with the stress and pressure of being in the spotlight, as well as the trauma of being in abusive relationships.

She decided to seek help after she realized that her addiction was affecting her ability to be a good mother to her daughter Dream, 4, whom she shares with ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian, and her son King, 8, whom she shares with rapper Tyga. She said that she wanted to break the cycle of addiction and violence that she had witnessed in her own family, and that she wanted to give her children a better future.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

She enrolled in a rehab program in {January 2022}, I made up my mind on {September 14, 2022}, that I was done with the alcohol, and since then, she has been committed to staying sober and healthy. She said that she has learned to deal with her emotions in a constructive way, and that she has found new hobbies and passions that keep her busy and happy. She also said that she has reconnected with her faith and spirituality, and that she has surrounded herself with positive and supportive people.

But cutting alcohol out of her life hasn't been the only lifestyle that changed, Blac Chyna also made during her transformative year. Back in March, Chyna underwent a breast and butt reduction surgery, as well as had the fillers in her face dissolved.

"I'm tired of the look and it's just not flattering," she explained of her decision to reverse her previous cosmetics procedures in a May 12 video. "I'm just ready to get back to Angela. I feel like I've outgrown that and it's just time for a change."

She expressed her gratitude to her fans for their love and encouragement and said that they have helped her stay strong and focused. She also thanked her children for being her "angels" and "blessings" and said that they are the reason why she wakes up every day with a smile on her face. She hinted at their presence in her life by wearing a necklace with their names on it, as well as a ring with the letter "D" for Dream.

"It's not what I look like," she added. "I'm just ready to take it out."

In addition to changing her appearance, Chyna also found a renewed belief in Christianity, getting baptized and receiving a doctorate from the Sacramento Theological seminary and Bible Colledge amid her new chapter.

She ended her post by saying that she is proud of herself for reaching this milestone, and that she is excited for what the future holds. She said that she hopes to inspire others who are struggling with addiction to seek help and find their own happiness. She said that sobriety is not easy, but it is worth it.

Uploaded files: