DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Blac Chyna Break Down in Tears Reuniting With Mom Tokyo Toni on Sobriety Anniversary

Blac Chyna, the reality TV star and entrepreneur, had an emotional reunion with her mother, Tokyo Toni, on the occasion of her one-year sobriety anniversary. The mother-daughter duo hugged and cried as they celebrated Blac Chyna's milestone in her recovery journey.

Blac Chyna, whose real name is Angela White, shared a video of the touching moment on her Instagram account, where she has over 16 million followers. In the caption, she wrote: "One year sober today!!! I'm so proud of myself and how far I've come. Thank you mom for being by my side and supporting me through everything. I love you so much."

Tokyo Toni, whose real name is Shalana Jones-Hunter, also posted a video of the reunion on her own Instagram account, where she has over 600,000 followers. She praised her daughter for overcoming her addiction and becoming a better person. She said: "I'm so happy to see you happy, healthy and sober. You are such a strong and beautiful woman, and an amazing mother to your kids. You have made me so proud of you. I love you more than words can say."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Blac Chyna has been open about her struggles with substance abuse in the past. She revealed in an interview in 2020 that she started using drugs when she was a teenager, and that she became addicted to cocaine, ecstasy and alcohol. She said that she used drugs to cope with the stress and trauma of being in the spotlight, as well as the drama and abuse she faced in her relationships.

She also said that she decided to get sober after realizing that she was hurting herself and her loved ones, especially her two children: King Cairo, 9, whom she shares with rapper Tyga; and Dream Renée, 4, whom she shares with Rob Kardashian. She said that she wanted to be a better role model for them, and to live a happier and healthier life.

She said that getting sober was not easy, and that she had to go through therapy, detox and rehab. She also credited her mother for being her biggest supporter and motivator. She said that they had a rocky relationship in the past, but that they were able to reconcile and heal their wounds. She said that her mother was always there for her, even when she pushed her away.

She said that reuniting with her mother on her sobriety anniversary was one of the best moments of her life, and that she felt blessed and grateful for having her in her life. She said that she hoped to inspire other people who are struggling with addiction to seek help and recovery. She said that sobriety was the best gift she ever gave herself, and that she looked forward to the future with optimism and confidence.

Uploaded files: