DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

American rapper Busta Rhymes has commended incredible experiences on Burna Boy's work ethic and musical skills.

Busta Rhymes is one of the most influential rappers of all time, known for his fast and furious flow, his witty wordplay, and his collaborations with artists from different genres and backgrounds. Recently, he teamed up with Burna Boy, the Nigerian superstar who has been dominating the global music scene with his Afro-fusion sound.

In an exclusive interview, Busta Rhymes shared his experience of working with Burna Boy and how he admires his talent and vision. He said:

"I've been a fan of Burna Boy for a while. I think he's one of the most innovative and creative artists out there right now. He has a unique way of blending different elements of African music, hip hop, reggae, dancehall, and pop into his own sound. He's not afraid to experiment and push the boundaries of what music can be.

Burna recently featured in a track Roboshotta from Busta Rhymes' latest album, Blockbusta, and he has described the Nigerian as focused and fast while working.

Busta Rhymes says "Working with Burna Boy was one of the most incredible experiences I had in his life. Because Burna Boy is fast, efficient and very clear. When he knows what he's going to do, he isn't wasting no time. And he's super dangerously cold with it," he began.

When I heard "Way Too Big", I was blown away by the song. It had such a powerful message and a catchy hook.

Busta Rhymes went on to narrate how their collaboration came to be, stating that it was pretty laid back as they sat and drank juice as he played Burna the tracks on the playlist, after which he chose the track.

He continued, "And I'm like I've got some shit I wanna play to you, so I'm playing him the album and about four songs and then the third one Roboshotta and Burna Boy was like, 'Hey yo, what's that,' that's the song Pharell did for me. So, I played two more songs, played about five songs. So, we were talking and drinking some juice, and everything was perfection."

Busta Rhymes says working with Burna Boy was an incredible experience. He's a very talented and respectful artist. He has a lot of vision and passion for his craft. He's also very humble and down-to-earth. We had a great chemistry and vibe in the studio.

I'm very proud and I hope the fans enjoy it as much as we did make it. I think it's a great example of how music can bring people together from different cultures and backgrounds. I think it's also a testament to Burna Boy's versatility and greatness as an artist. He's definitely one of the best in the game right now."

The rap legend's support for the singer did not just start, he has previously shown support for Burna Boy. Back in July 2023 he congratulated the singer on selling out the Citi Field Stadium in New York.

Uploaded files: