DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alabama Barker Shares What She Looks Forward to Most About Gaining a New Sibling

The celebrity couple Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian have recently announced that they are expecting a baby together, adding to their blended family of six children. This will be the first child for the pair, who have been dating since early {2021} and got engaged in October. While fans and friends have been showering them with congratulations and well-wishes, many are curious about how their existing kids feel about the news.

Travis Barker has two children from his previous marriage to Shanna Moakler: Landon, 18, and Alabama, 15. Kourtney Kardashian has three children with her ex-partner Scott Disick: Mason, 11, Penelope, 9, and Reign, 6. The couple has been open about their efforts to blend their families and create a harmonious environment for their kids. They have often shared photos and videos of their outings and vacations together, showing how close they are as a unit.

One of the most vocal supporters of their relationship has been Alabama Barker, who has expressed her love and admiration for Kourtney on several occasions. She has called her a "bonus mom" and a "role model" on social media and has defended her against online trolls who criticized her age difference with Travis. She has also bonded with Kourtney's kids, especially Penelope, whom she considers a sister.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 16 (Feb 10 – May 3, 2025) opens registrations; register today for early bird discounts.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

So how does Alabama feel about having another sibling on the way? According to a source close to the family, she is overjoyed and excited. Alabama "can't wait to meet the baby" and that she "thinks it's amazing that her dad and Kourtney are having a child together". The source added that Alabama "loves being a big sister" and that she "is very protective and nurturing" of her younger siblings.

She posted a photo of herself hugging her dad, along with a heartfelt caption that read: "Happy birthday dad. I love you more than words can explain. You are my best friend, my hero, my everything. I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me. You make me the happiest girl in the world. I'm so proud of you and so lucky to have you as my dad. You deserve the world and more. I hope you have the best day ever. I love you forever and always.

Alabama later shared on Instagram a touching message her dad wrote her amid their family emergency, which read, "You are my everything." In response, the teen wrote back, "Your [sic] truly the best dad @travisbarker."

Last week, Alabama paid tribute to her stepmom on Instagram. After the Poosh founder shared new maternity pics of herself, writing, "Pregnancy is so empowering," the teen commented, "Hot Mama"!

Look back at sweet photos of  Kourtney and Travis' blended family:

It seems that Alabama is very happy for her dad and his fiancée, and that she is looking forward to welcoming a new member of their family. We wish them all the best as they prepare for this exciting new chapter in their lives.

Uploaded files: