A survey of 573 global companies reveals that just 13% of them have integrated digital technologies enterprise-wide, which resulted in improved efficiency, customer experience, and business models.
These are the leaders of digital transformation and what they do:
- Focus on growth: 63% say revenue and margin growth is the top measure of success
- Invest more in digital transformation: 51% plan to dedicate 10% or more of revenues to digital transformation over the next two years
- Excel at Customer Experience: 40% are creating new markets thanks to digital transformation
- More advanced in Data Analytics: 43% have data and analytics integrated at the enterprise level
- Reap more benefits from data and analytics: 40% have increased revenue from data & analytics by 5% or more
Source: Forbes Insights Print