Kairos 50 is looking for the 50 of the world’s most innovative companies founded by the next generation of entrepreneurs. This year’s K50 class will demo on the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange at the Kairos Global Summit on April 21-22, 2017
Who qualifies for the K50?
Each K50 Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Co-Founder Status: the applicant/nominee must be a co-founder of the company.
- Age Eligibility: he or she must have been under the age of 26 at the time the company was founded.
- Working Product/Prototype: each company must have a product or prototype that can be demoed at the time of submission.
- Business Model: must clearly fit one of the following two categories:
- Cutting-edge Technologies Entering Massive, Outdated Industries (such as transportation, logistics, healthcare)
- New Products & Services Addressing Fundamental Human Needs
- Kairos Global Summit Attendance: he or she must be able to attend and showcase the product or prototype at the Kairos Global Summit, which takes place in New York, NY from April 21-22. They may bring other co-founders or team members.
- Fundraising: companies should be pre Series A at the time of application.
- References: applicants must have at least one reference to give feedback to Kairos on their team, product, and traction.
Qualified? Apply here