TECH4AFRICA is proud to bring together some of the most respected people in technology to share, teach and interact with Africans, in Africa. It’s an exciting time for African technology and it wouldn’t be possible without the vision and commitment of our partners.
The speaker list is out.
Who should attend?
- Business people wanting to understand how Web 2.0, mobile, and emerging technology and mobile is relevant to the enterprise
- Technologists, geeks, bloggers, social media hipsters, hackers, journos, ponytails, propellorheads, and of course suits, who want to learn from the best in tech
- Everyone working in a tech startup
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning more about venture funding
- Companies wanting to expose their product or service to a focussed audience
- People looking to recruit technology people
Focus areas are:
- Emerging tech and trends for Africa
- Applications for Web 2.0 in Africa
- Mobile & wireless innovation and trends for the next 3 years
- Cloud computing and it’s relevance for business in Africa
- Startups & business opportunities in Africa
- African success stories
- The funding landscape in Africa