You know, banks in Nigeria do many things. They sold SIM cards when they were very profitable. That market is now a commodity – no big bucks. The next move is now smartphones and tablets. Just in style and phone, they go for the very big.
GT Bank is taking pre-orders for Nokia E7.
You can now Pre-order the new Nokia E7 with your Guaranty Trust Bank Naira MasterCard using the following channels:
- The Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking Service
- The Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking ServiceTo Pre-Order using this channel, follow these simple steps:
- Log-on to the Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking Service via the GTBank website.
- Look for Transfers menu, click on the Bills payment link and select the Nokia E7 Pre-Order option
- Fill out the Pre-Order form
- Authorize payment by validating “Secret Question” & entering “Token” details
This service is available to ONLY Guaranty Trust Bank Account holders.
- ATMsTo Pre-Order using this channel, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Select the Bills Payment option followed by the Nokia E7 Pre-Order option
- Fill out the requested details and authorize payment.
This service is available to both Guaranty Trust Bank Account holders and Non Account holders.
- To Pre-Order on the Quickteller website, simply log on to Quickteller.com.ng and follow the payment instructions. Pre-Orders can be made using the Guaranty Trust Bank Naira MasterCard, or Interswitch and Verve Debit cards.
Please note that e-Mail notifications will be sent to customers confirming payment and pick up details. To find out more about the Nokia E7, please click here – mea.nokia.com/find-products-en/devices/nokia-e7?intc=ncomprod-fw-emc-na-con-na-mynokiamea-g0-20-e7esign_html_01
Use your Guaranty Trust Bank Naira MasterCard and reserve your own piece of mobile greatness.