We reported the CloudCamp Lagos which takes place May 28, 2011. From the list of the attendees, it seems to be pulling a lot of key players in the industry. Cloud is the next big thing because of the cost savings and it is no surprise that Nigerians are coming to see how they can use that to create better service for their enterprises.
From universities to secondary schools to companies, everyone wants to know the best practice about cloud. Cloud is possibleythe best path to scale a business when infrastructural funds are not possible. Some key companies are:
Lekki Primary Schools
CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas. With the rapid change occurring in the industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences, challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged to share your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the advancement of Cloud Computing. End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to participate.
Why Cloud Computing ?
- The ability to scale your business and infrastructure — on demand with out capital outlay.
- The ability to flow over (even if it’s just the coffee ordering system) — on demand without commitment.
Who should attend:
Anyone wishing to further Cloud Computing or just learn what all the fuss is about!
- Developers, Architects, Analysts, IT Management and Executives, from App Dev through to Production.
- Entrepreneurs, founders and leaders of start-up/early-stage companies, venture capitalists and industry analysts.
Reasons to attend:
- Understand how to integrate Cloud Computing Services into your business
- Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing reliability and scalability
- Learn from from others about their use of Cloud Computing Services
May 28th, 2011